October 03, 2011

Morgan {class of 2012} | Clarksville, TN Senior Photographer

Meet Morgan. I have known Morgan since she was about 4 or 5 (she doesn't remember) but her mom was best friends with my best friends mom;) I was thrilled when her mom asked me to do her senior pictures. Doing mostly newborns and families I love being able to step out of my norm and do senior sessions! These are really about showcasing YOU! Anyways we had a great time checking out some different places and getting some great pictures in. Morgan, I really can't believe you are a senior, but I wish you the absolute best in your life and future! Here are some of my favorites from our session, enjoy:)

If you are interested in becoming a Senior Rep for the Class of 2012, please email me at stephaniemitchellphotography@live.com














No comments:

Post a Comment