June 01, 2011

Happy Birthday Bryson! | Clarksville, TN Baby Photographer

Let me start out by saying that this little lad might be the happiest baby I have ever photographed! He is always such a joy and gosh I can never get over his beautiful eyes! He is definitely going to be a little ladies man! Bryson and his brother came in a few months ago for some pictures with mom, but now that he  is one we had to do some sweet first birthday pictures. I just love all of his pictures! He did so good for the regular pictures and couldn't wait to get to the fun part, the cake. He had mom and me cracking up with wanting to grab the whole cake stand to eat his cake. I am so glad I was able to capture a few images of him doing this, it was too cute! Happy 1st Birthday Mr. Bryson!!






No comments:

Post a Comment