June 01, 2011

Little Miss Evie | Clarksville, TN Children's Photographer

Miss Evie and her sister have been with me since the beginning of my business which means so much to me. Miss Evie came to me for her two year old pictures, gosh she has grown so much since we started. All the rain during April prevented us for going to their first choice location, but we had a great backup location. It was super windy so the balloons were difficult, but we made it work. She is definitely a little firecracker and always is a blast to photograph ( and gives me a great workout in the process, lol) I love her sweet curls and curiousness. Happy Birthday Evie!!





1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on these Steph, especially since she was a bit uncooperative! The Cold Windy weather didn't help either. Every time we get our pictures done with you I'm amazed at how much better you get. You truly have a gift, keep it up girl! Good Luck with your newest arrival, can't wait to see the pics you take of him :)

    ReplyDelete