July 28, 2011

My Mason is Two!! | Clarksville, TN Children's Photographer

A few weeks ago I took my middle son out for his own little photo shoot. This is pretty rare in my household because my boys aren't fans of taking pictures:( But nevertheless because of my vow in my last blog post I will make them like pictures if its the last thing I do, haha. Anyways, My Mason made some amazing pictures if I do say so myself even though he wasn't very cooperative during his shoot. I just love all of these!! These pictures really capture his unique personality(he's my little quiet thoughtful guy!) Yesterday was his second birthday and I just can't believe he is two already and now a big brother as well. Gosh how times flies. Here are some of my favorites from his mommy and me time session. Enjoy:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment