July 17, 2011

Our newest addition! | Clarksville, TN Newborn Photographer

My husband and I recently welcomed in a new addition to our family last month...Mr. Camden Frank was born June 14th weighing in a 7lbs, 12 oz and 21 inches long. He joined Karsen, Mason, and Brianna! We are so thankful to have a beautiful healthy little boy. I must say having four kids is very tiring but I wouldn't change it for a bit. I have taken my time off from the business to take in these special moments of having the whole family together and watching our sweet children grow. During this time I realized that although I am constantly taking pictures of children and families I don't always take the time I should to take pictures of my own family so I am vowing to myself AND you that I will take more pictures of my family atleast once a month. Anyways here are some pictures of our new little man and how much he has already grown in just a month!
Right before we went in for our c-section.

Brianna was so happy that she got to come with us and be their for her baby brother's birth!














No comments:

Post a Comment