August 19, 2011

Sarah & Philip {9 months} | Clarksville, TN Baby Photographer

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking pictures of some of my favorite little twins! Sarah and Philip are two of my "Grow With Me" babies. This was my third time photographing them and we decided to take our session outside this time. The weather was great, well except for those annoying little flying bugs, but we braved it out. And then there was our run-in with the crazy lady who told us to move our trucks(at a public park!) Regardless, our session went great because really how could it not with these two adorable little ones! I am just so lucky that I get to see them every three months for pictures. They really had grown so much since their six month session. I really feel at this age their personalities are shining through and I am so glad that I got to capture them! I am looking forward to their 1 year/cake smash session this fall! Enjoy:)




















No comments:

Post a Comment