August 27, 2011

Duncan Family | Siloam Springs, AR Family Photographer

While my family and I were back in Arkansas a couple weeks ago I got the chance to do a photo session with the Duncan family. Sam is my husband's cousin (he's got like 50 million, I swear!) so of course I just had to take pictures for them. How cute are their kids!! I am so jealous of Rylee's gorgeous long hair and Brian is such a sweetie and good picture taker. We ventured out around downtown Siloam Springs and had a blast almost getting run over by a train(maybe not quite, but close enough) and checking out the downtown scene. Since our family will be moving back to that area next summer it was great to get out and check out some local spots for when Stephanie Mitchell Photography takes over NW Arkansas, lol! So if you are in the Siloam Springs area be looking for me next summer and I'd love to be your photographer!!!! Here are some favorites from our session, enjoy:)











No comments:

Post a Comment