September 01, 2011

Adding a Baby Girl | Clarksville, TN Maternity Photographer

Last week Tiffani, her sweet family and I ventured out for some maternity pictures of her soon to be baby girl #2. We ventured out to a location that I had never shot at before so we had fun exploring different spots to get some shots at. What a sweet family, and then there was Addy. Wow,  this little girl was gorgeous. Look at those eyes:) Miss Addy just turned one a few weeks ago so I could resist snapping a few of her on her own. She was such a ham and was giving me lots of smiles. She was so friendly too, wanted me to hold her and everything which of course I ate up since there are no baby girls at this house! Tiffani just looks beautiful pregnant and she has no stretch marks! Doesn't she look amazing! Gosh, my belly is just covered with them. Some people are just lucky;) I really enjoyed getting to know this family more and  I can't wait to meet Miss Ava Grace in a few weeks! Here are some of my favorites, enjoy:)

















No comments:

Post a Comment